SUSE Start for SUSE OpenStack Cloud: Start your private cloud
We've designed SUSE Start for SUSE OpenStack Cloud to help you quickly deploy a private-cloud solution. By rapidly installing and configuring SUSE OpenStack Cloud, your organization can quickly evaluate and understand the benefits of introducing a cloud infrastructure to your production environment.
Take the first step
Your IT department is already working at maximum capacity, and your budget is limited. How can you add another deployment when business demands have already strained your resources?
With SUSE Start for SUSE OpenStack Cloud, you can preview the most popular features of SUSE OpenStack Cloud and receive help in setting up a limited private-cloud infrastructure.
Our experienced SUSE IT Consultants will help you build a starter implementation of SUSE OpenStack Cloud.
We'll start your 2 week engagement by first reviewing SUSE OpenStack Cloud features and general private-cloud design considerations. Next, our team will install and configure a SUSE OpenStack Cloud pilot into your environment. We've designed SUSE Start for SUSE OpenStack Cloud to help you better understand a private-cloud solution and to let you evaluate what your organization will need without a major budgetary commitment.
With a solid foundation in place, you will then be able to explore the other potential benefits of the solution.
Within the 2 week timeframe, we will modify and customize your implementation using our best practices. By relying on experienced consultants, you will see a fast and flexible turnaround with minimal disruption to your business.
Our experts work with your team to:
- Understand SUSE OpenStack Cloud architecture and its elements, such as Controller, Compute and Storage
- Understand private-cloud design considerations
- Install and configure a pilot SUSE OpenStack Cloud infrastructure on your hardware
- Share knowledge on the use of SUSE OpenStack Cloud and answer questions relating to your own business needs
- Demonstrate Nova for managing instances and flavors
- Demonstrate Glance for managing images
- Demonstrate Keystone for managing users and projects
- Review the SUSE OpenStack Cloud dashboard to configure, launch and manage virtual instances within the cloud infrastructure
Committed to you, no matter where you do business
The SUSE Services organization is committed to helping you implement, manage and support your solution. We offer worldwide consulting, training and support through a network of dedicated professionals and partners.
To learn more about how SUSE IT Consulting and our partners can assist with your Linux initiatives through a SUSE Start engagement, contact your SUSE sales or service representative or Fill out the form on the right.
All packages expire in 12 months