What’s driving digital transformation in Telecom?
- Kubernetes-based containers-as-a service (CaaS) will replace VM-based infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) such as OpenStack over the next decade.
- Specialist providers still dominate the telecom’s market, offering integrated core services for EPC, IMS, SDM, etc. that force customers to select siloed solutions from just one vendor.
- Telco leaders are concerned about the cost, lock-in, and lack of agility offered by legacy solutions.
Becoming an Innovation Hero
KPN achieves 80 percent reduction in management time by automating Kubernetes deployments with SUSE Rancher
- Dramatic decrease in time to test, frees engineers to innovate.
- Containers enable rapid development of new services.
- Only one outage in 12 months.
- Reduced complexity of public cloud migration.
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
A Modular Operating System that Paves the Way for IT Transformation in the Software-defined Era.
Rancher addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A Best-in-class Open Source Infrastructure management solution for your software-defined infrastructure.
SUSE Linux Enterprise for SAP Applications
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is the leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Arm
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Arm delivers solutions based on a broad set of Arm System-on-Chip (SOC) vendors with enterprise-class security, greater reliability and superior support.