Future-proof your network infrastructure.
Telecom operators are looking for flexible solutions to modernize their existing networks, help rollout 5G networks quickly and adopt open frameworks while navigating disaggregation of their networks.
SUSE Adaptive Telco Infrastructure Platform (ATIP) is a telco-optimized edge computing platform that enables telecom companies to innovate and accelerate modernization of their networks.
|Telecom-certified by Dell Technologies|
Each area of opportunity has challenges
- 5G. How will people use 5G? What apps will run on it?
- Open Frameworks. Future is unknown - Open RAN is one framework, but how about others? Operators need a solution that can adapt.
- Deployment at Scale is daunting. How to manage full lifecycle across the full stack – application to infrastructure – across many sites and nodes.
- Evolving Technology. Lacks multi-cluster management, cloud-native is not baked-in, vendors influence Kubernetes decisions.
Become an Innovation Hero
SUSE ATIP, a telco-optimized edge computing platform, packages the key infrastructure components – Linux, Kubernetes, Security, Management tools – in a customizable form, so you can easily adopt it for broad range of use cases across mobile and fixed networks.
SUSE ATIP is built for Edge from the ground-up, so you can get optimal performance without any legacy functionality creep. It is optimized for Telco functions with deterministic, low-latency performance and fast data path.
Simplified Operations at Scale
Achieve Faster Rollouts. ATIP utilizes GitOps to help users manage and deploy thousands of Kubernetes clusters easily. You can simplify operations with programmatic APIs and manage everything from a single pane of glass.
Deutsche Telekom is modernizing telecom infrastructure using open standards – Kubernetes and Linux.
- Rollout at scale with fully automated edge deployments.
- Reduce costs by switching from monolithic to software-defined.
- High degree of choice for hardware and software vendors with disaggregation.
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
Addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering cloud-native services at the edge.
The only 100% open source, Zero Trust container security platform – perfect for secure cloud-native deployments at the edge.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
A lightweight, immutable OS platform ideal for resource constrained environments at the edge.
SUSE Manager: The Journey Continues
A little more than 6 months ago, SUSE launched SUSE Manager 4.3. It was an exciting launch because…
Stop the Churn with SUSE eLearning
The Covid pandemic has taught us has brought us a lot of new phrases in the workforce. First, there…