Need to bridge your traditional and software-defined infrastructures?
Learn how to transform your infrastructure with multimodal OS ›
Do the 3 C’s of IT transformation have you concerned?
Find out how infrastructure management can reduce cost, manage complexity and ensure compliance ›
Looking to deploy Kubernetes?
See why container management is easier with SUSE ›
How will you manage your increasing data demands?
See why the answer is software-defined storage ›
Want to take advantage of public cloud?
Learn how to quickly run applications on enterprise open source software in the public cloud of your choice ›
Need help designing and deploying infrastructure solutions?
Fast track implementation of your software-defined infrastructure with SUSE Select Services ›
Need a flexible infrastructure to support your digital transformation?
See why a software-defined infrastructure powered by OpenStack is the foundation you need ›
Open Source Company
As organizations around the world transform their enterprise systems to embrace modern and software-defined technologies, multiple infrastructures for different workloads and applications are needed. This often means integrating cloud-based platforms into enterprise systems, merging containerized development with traditional development, or combining legacy applications with microservices, essentially leading to a multimodal IT scenario. To bridge traditional and software-defined infrastructure, SUSE has built a multimodal operating system – SUSE Linux Enterprise 15.
IT Leaders Expect Cloud to Grow Over Next 2 YearsSee More
Automate your SAP HANA System Replication FailoverSee More
What does the shift of SAP S/4HANA mean to your enterprise infrastructure?See More
Solve Your Body Camera Storage RequirementsSee More
Spend less and protect more with Disk to Disk Backup StorageSee More
5 Steps to Getting Started with Open Source Software-defined StorageSee More
Three Key Best Practices for DevOps Teams to Ensure ComplianceSee More
- Accelerates CRM system, enhancing customer experience with reduced call times and better first-call resolution
- Cuts the time spent running the overnight data upload by more than 50 percent, enabling timely reports
- Delivers superior levels of robustness and reliability, ensuring that the business continues running smoothly
- Improved overall operating efficiency by 60 percent
- Lifted availability to almost “five nines” from 24 hours of downtime a month previously
- Reduced manual data entry and enabled instant billing and invoices
- Single source of truth provides transparent view across business
- Successfully migrated ten customers to SAP HANA in time and within budget
- Optimized solution for SAP software ensures reliability and performance without manual tuning
- Enables more cost-efficient operations of SAP applications than other Linux distributions
- Decreased the time it took to complete process chains from hours to minutes
- Delivered functional environment in weeks instead of months built on AWS infrastructure
- Achieved a rapid, low-risk TDI deployment of SAP HANA on IBM POWER8
- Decreased database size by 74 percent and simplified management
- Accelerated some SAP reports by more than 120 times with in-memory technology
- Increased customer satisfaction
- The partnership between SAP and SUSE is based on almost 20 years of collaboration. The integration is so deep that SAP built the first SAP HANA solution on SUSE and continue collaboration on Cloud Foundry and SAP Cloud Platform.
- The newest member of the SUSE Partner family, Supermicro brings its expertise in highly efficient green server technology to collaborate with SUSE on developing end-to-end enterprise solutions for Ceph, SAP HANA, OpenStack and HPC.
- SUSE and VMware have been collaborating since 2004 to ensure SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a perfect guest OS on VMware vSphere whether in the data center or on the cloud.
- SUSE and Microsoft‘s partnership spans over a decade and has delivered joint solutions to thousands of customers and is aimed at delivering innovative and high-performance offerings now on the intelligent, hybrid cloud from Microsoft Azure.
- AWS and SUSE have teamed to offer a variety of solutions for to build, scale, and manage enterprise-class cloud applications. Run on SUSE for superior reliability and security for your business-critical workloads on AWS.
- Cisco and SUSE have integrated their respective technologies using SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Cisco UCS to deliver cost-effective, reliable and scalable solutions to enterprise customers that cover networking, virtualization, cloud infrastructure and storage.
- SUSE and Dell have teamed to deliver the industry's leading Linux solutions on the industry-leading PowerEdge servers from Dell, together, we can help you re-imagine your real-time business with SAP HANA, take control of your cloud strategy and map the future for your data center.
- Fujitsu and SUSE provide open, reliable and innovative infrastructure and services that let organizations harness big data in ways that help them thrive and innovate.
- SUSE is HPE's preferred partner for Linux, OpenStack and Cloud Foundry building upon a 25 year relationship. Together we offer world-class open source solutions for Mission Critical & SAP Environments, Software-Defined Storage, Cloud and more.
- Reliable, high-performance solutions running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server on Hitachi Converged Systems support mission-critical and high-availability scenarios, and scale up and out to enable your organization to thrive in the big data economy.
- Together, Huawei and SUSE are leaders in carrier grade Linux and SAP solutions, our joint mission critical offerings underscores our shared commitment to building highly reliable, high-performing mission-critical solutions for global enterprise customers.
- From z Systems, LinuxONE, Power, x86-64 to Cloud, IBM and SUSE have been working together for 20 years to provide the best solution for your enterprise, reducing cost, complexity and unleashing innovation.
- The strategic alliance between SUSE and Intel stretches back for decades, with a central focus on engineering excellence and optimizing products for performance and reliability.
- Lenovo and SUSE can help you build the Future-Defined Data Center with Lenovo ThinkSystem Servers and SUSE offerings for Mission Critical & SAP Environments, Software-Defined Storage, High Performance Computing, Cloud and more.