Our ESG Vision
Our ESG vision is to drive real impact around societal and environmental topics of importance to our stakeholders. We continue to strengthen our ESG activities and create value for our stakeholders.
- The ESG function is accountable to SUSE's executive leadership team and board of directors.
- ESG vision and strategy are supported by group-level goals; and ESG metrics linked to our remuneration.
- Four employee networks (GoGreen, Women in Technology, Pride @ SUSE, Open Source Community Citizens) engage employees and provide a space to share common interests, fostering inclusiveness and community at all levels.
- SUSE promotes volunteerism as each employee gets one paid day per year to volunteer, with recognition for their community service.
- SUSE partners with charities with external organizations to drive sustainable and social impact for our stakeholders.
- For example, we partner with Eden Reforestation Projects, a global non-profit organization, to plant trees, reduce deforestation, and restore communities in Madagascar.