Digital transformation in the tech industry
Future needs in the tech sector
- Tech leaders need to drive rapid digital transformation with Kubernetes to remain competitive but worry about the lack of agility and lock-in offered by legacy solutions.
- DevOps teams want to run high-performance data processing workloads on-premises and at the edge but don't want to abandon any of their cloud-native capabilities.
- Legacy vendors don't offer a coherent story for operating Kubernetes clusters at the edge or in embedded devices.
Become an Innovation Hero
ABAX achieves 90% reduction in management time by automating their IT operations with SUSE Rancher
- Two months’ engineering time saved through access to support for Windows containers in SUSE Rancher
- 75% reduction in manned support when using containers.
- 75% reduction in testing time.
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The industry’s most secure, modular Linux operating system that paves the way for IT transformation in the software-defined era.
Addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
Leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A best-in-class open source infrastructure management solution for heterogeneous Linux environments.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or SAP Applications
The leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
The industry’s only 100% open source, Zero-Trust container security platform.