Run your mission-critical SAP applications on the number-one Linux platform for SAP. Recommended by SAP as a preferred Linux platform.
Benefit from better scale-up and scale-out capabilities
Move away from an expensive IT infrastructure to a modern and high-performance SAP environment. More ›
Boost your overall performance and accelerate time to value.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications has proven it can consistently deliver outstanding uptime and performance—even under full CPU loads and high memory stress. More ›
Rely on integrated support from SAP and SUSE.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications offers you integrated priority support and maintenance from both SUSE and SAP through your SAP Solution Manager. More ›
Protect your critical business operations with built-in business continuity.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications includes High-Availability components that help you build SAP clustering solutions for physical and virtual Linux deployments. More ›
Save time with faster deployment.
How long does it typically take you to deploy a new SAP application? We can make it "hours" instead of "days." SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is the only operating system that provides an automated, end-to-end installation workflow, including the SAP applications. More ›
"IBM System x, SUSE and SAP have a long history of technical innovation and collaboration. Jointly, IBM, SAP and SUSE have teamed to bring IBM System x and BladeCenter based solutions to market. The addition of this latest release of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications is another milestone in our partnership. This offering enables our joint customers to take advantage of industry leading System x and BladeCenter servers that are a SAP-certified platform optimized for mission-critical SAP software solutions."Bob GalushVice President, IBM System x High Volume Servers and Options
"Fujitsu and SUSE have a long heritage of working together to deliver innovative IT infrastructure solutions for SAP applications. With "SLES for SAP Applications", SUSE continues to differentiate itself in the SAP marketplace by offering the most in-demand technologies and building a strong partner ecosystem. Fujitsu can maximize its customers' technology investments by making these available on an optimized Linux platform."Rolf StrotmannVice President Enterprise Server and Software, Fujitsu Technology Solutions
Request a Call
Call or complete the form below to talk to a Sales representative. Looking for Support? Submit a service request.
* Required Fields
Locate a qualified partner within your area to assist you with your business needs
SAP and SUSE Relationship
News & Events
- SUSE High Availability for SAP Training @ SAP Education
- Calzedonia Improves Competitiveness with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
- Global Business CIR foods, invests in SAP HANA with savings from migration of systems running SAP ERP to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
- Descon Engineering Limited Maintains Global Lead with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
- SUSECon: Annual Enterprise Linux Conference—Nov. 12–15, 2013, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension Achieves SAP-Certified Integration with SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Celebrates One-Year Anniversary of SAP HANA With Major Milestones
- Dell's take on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Selected for Use with SAP HANA
- Novell Introduces Linux Platform Optimized for Use With All SAP Applications
- See all News
- See all Events