What’s driving digital transformation in healthcare?
- Many healthcare providers continue to run on aging legacy infrastructure that is difficult to update, is highly exposed to cyber threats, and doesn't attract talent.
- Hybrid infrastructures running Linux and Kubernetes are best for meeting complex, high-performance data processing requirements.
- The high cost of recruiting experienced and qualified IT operators and developers able to deliver digital transformation in the healthcare industry is prohibitive.
Becoming an Innovation Hero
Illumina runs DNA sequencing on Kubernetes and Rancher across 14 production deployments
- Reduced annual licensing costs through managing software subscriptions by $65K.
- Supported over 300 developers and 14 Rancher production environments.
- Provided a migration path for a system with 25k HPC computing cores and 20 petabytes of storage.
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
A Modular Operating System that Paves the Way for IT Transformation in the Software-defined Era.
Rancher addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A Best-in-class Open Source Infrastructure management solution for your software-defined infrastructure.
SUSE Linux Enterprise for SAP Applications
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is the leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Arm
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Arm delivers solutions based on a broad set of Arm System-on-Chip (SOC) vendors with enterprise-class security, greater reliability and superior support.