Financial services - embrace change or lose relevance
Four future needs in the financial sector
- Eliminate siloes and transform with connected, digitized, and agile ecosystems
- Adapt business and operational models for relevance in the digital economy
- Ensure critical data, processes, and operations are secure, protected, and compliant
- Continuously innovate products and services to stay close to the customer
Become an Innovation Hero
The Bank of Georgia transforms its infrastructure to deliver best-in-class customer experiences
- 0 failures during spikes in demand
- 4-5x faster processing times
- More time spent on innovation
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The industry’s most secure, modular Linux operating system that paves the way for IT transformation in the software-defined era.
Addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
Leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A best-in-class open source infrastructure management solution for heterogeneous Linux environments.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or SAP Applications
The leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
The industry’s only 100% open source, Zero-Trust container security platform.