Ready to increase performance, dramatically lower operation costs and boost availability and business continuity across your entire SAP environment?
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a preferred Linux platform of SAP and tens of thousands of SAP customers—including thousands of SAP HANA customers.
Fully optimized for all SAP HANA and SAP NetWeaver solutions, it provides a reliable, manageable and highly available platform for all SAP mission-critical workloads. It delivers faster installation for shorter time to value, maximized support to lower the costs of operation and maintenance, and built-in business continuity to protect business operations.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is validated and certified by SAP.
- Optimized for performanceDo you need predictable performance for your SAP systems? SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is optimized so you can rely on the ability to perform transactional processing fast. See how we optimize SAP performance ›
- Optimized for SAP HANAIf you are running SAP HANA, you want to be sure that the underlying OS adapts to the needs of SAP HANA. We are constantly working to improve the scalability and high availability of SAP HANA so that you can deploy to true Big Data environments. Thousands of SAP HANA customers have already benefited. See how we are optimized for SAP HANA ›
- Optimized for fast and easy deploymentUse the installation wizard of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications to install both SAP software solutions and their underlying Linux infrastructures, guided. Easily integrate third-party components that weren't part of the original SAP solution stack. See how we provide faster SAP deployment ›
- Unparalleled enterprise supportSUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications offers you integrated Priority Support and maintenance through SAP Solution Manager from both SUSE and SAP. Plus, every SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications subscription includes Extended Service Pack Overlap Support, which means you get service pack support for a full 18 months. That's 12 months more than the standard 6-month grace period. Learn about your Support options ›
- Optimized for business continuitySUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications includes high-availability components. These provide an integrated clustering solution for physical and virtual Linux deployments, enabling the implementation of highly available Linux clusters and eliminating single points of failure. See how we provide SAP high availability ›
Flexible cloud optionsSUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP is proven in the cloud and selected for use with SAP Cloud solutions such as SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, SAP HANA One, SAP HANA Cloud Platform and SAP certified Amazon EC2 instances. Benefit from our broad cloud ecosystems and our strong relationship to the market leaders VMware, Microsoft and Amazon EC2.
- Support for large workloadsThe page cache limit feature limits the amount of page-cache used and optimizes the Linux paging behavior. This feature is crucial for SAP applications to gain performance improvements. See SAP Note 1557506 for more information.
- LicensingSupport and maintenance for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is offered as an annual, 3-year or 5-year subscription per server. It is available on the x86-64 (AMD64/Intel x64) architecture.
Get detailed information about licensing policies for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
- Support for IBM Power SystemsSUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications, now available on IBM Power, is especially suited for customers who want to run SAP HANA on IBM POWER technology with maximized support to lower the costs of operation and maintenance including built-in business continuity to protect business operations.
Request a Sales Call
Call or complete the form below to talk to a Sales representative. Looking for Support? Submit a service request.
* Required Fields
Locate a qualified partner within your area to assist you with your business needs
Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
For support information, please visit Technical Support.