我们的 ESG 愿景
- SUSE's ESG function reports directly to the CEO.
- ESG vision and strategy are supported by group-level goals, with ESG KPIs embedded across business functions.
- SUSE keeps an ESG Champion on the Board of Directors.
- Four employee networks (GoGreen, Women in Technology, Pride @ SUSE, Open Source Community Citizens) engage employees at all levels.
- SUSE promotes volunteerism as each employee gets one paid day per year to volunteer, with recognition for their community service.
- SUSE engages with several external organizations who share our ethos and are focused on driving sustainability.
- For example, the Eden Reforestation Project is a global non-profit organization we partner with to plant the SUSE Forest in Madagascar, supporting reforestation and battling climate change.