SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is based on the latest proven version of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 and inherits all software and hardware certifications. For more information on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, please visit: www.suse.com/products/server/technical-information/
- Minimum Linux server system requirements for installation
- Local installation: 512MB RAM
- Secure Shell (SSH)-based network install, graphical: 512 MB RAM
- Virtual Network Computing (VNC)-based network install using File Transfer Protocol (FTP): 512 MB RAM
- Minimum Linux server system requirements for operation
- 512 MB RAM
- 750 MB hard disk space for software
- 750 MB hard disk space for user data
- Supported processor platforms
- x86_64 (64-bit)
- Recommendations for specific uses
- For SAP server and storage sizing please contact your hardware vendor.
Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
For support information, please visit Technical Support.