Continuously improve your IT infrastructure by deploying enterprise-ready solutions out-of-the-box with proven security and optimized performance.
- Proven security assurance for peace of mind. SLES comes certified with Common Criteria EAL4+, the highest level for a commercial Operating System, for government agencies and commercial businesses around the world requiring proven security assurance to handle sensitive information.
- Meet strict security requirements of Federal Government, FISMA and Financial industry with FIPS 140-2 certification, awarded to SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 by NIST and CSEC that ensures crypto algorithms follow standards and no obvious crypto weakness exists.
- Enable your teams to develop container-based applications and services using SUSE CaaS Platform, a valuable new piece of SUSE’s growing software-defined infrastructure portfolio, which integrates open source technology to drive next-generation innovations.
- Improve system performance using Intel Skylake technology to deliver high performance graphics, improved system responsiveness and longer battery life.
- Improve application performance with fast local NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) and remote storage devices with NVMe over Fabrics (NoF). Using NVMe you can fully exploit the benefits of modern solid-state memory technology.
- Improve infrastructure agility with support for Intel’s newest and most powerful Xeon® Processor Scalable family
- Increase responsiveness with support for the latest AMD EPYC™ and Ryzen™ processors