SUSE Alliance Partners: SUSE + Cisco
Cisco and SUSE share a common approach to data center architecture, with a new emphasis on simplicity and extensibility. SUSE Linux Enterprise Server provides Cisco customers a scalable platform for demanding workloads and applications such as Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS). With our record of success in the broad enterprise market, SUSE and Cisco offer customers the products to keep pace with market and technology changes including migration from UNIX to Linux: movement to cloud computing, including hybrid cloud computing; high availability; scale-up/scale-out computing; and big data processing using in-memory systems.
SUSE and Cisco
The Cisco/SUSE partnership delivers exceptional business value to our mutual customers through the creation of technically innovative and differentiated solutions that complement our respective market strengths and industry expertise.
We accelerate Cisco's data center business by making sure Cisco UCS is the "go to" platform for customers and partners considering SAP HANA, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, SUSE OpenStack Cloud or other SUSE products.
SUSE and Cisco solutions cover networking, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, management tools and storage. We have integrated our respective technologies in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Cisco UCS to deliver cost-effective, reliable and scalable solutions to enterprise customers worldwide.Our joint solutions cover:
- Unix to Linux Migration
- Big Data
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud Integration
- High Performance Computing
- SUSE Enterprise Storage Reference Architecture for Cisco UCS
- Learn more about our joint solution
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud Integration with Cisco UCS and Cisco Nexus Platforms
- OpenStack grows up: Names SUSE and Cisco execs to leadership team
- ISV Catalog
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise SDK
- Cisco supportability matrix