The SUSE Ready logo is an indication to customers that you support your solution on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, SUSE OpenStack Cloud and/or SUSE Enterprise Storage. It implies that you have performed "self-certification" and that you have confidence that your solution works properly with SUSE products.
When you announce publicly or report to the SUSE ISV team that your solution is SUSE Ready and you've joined SUSE's partner program, you may download the appropriate SUSE Ready logo from the SUSE partner portal. You can publicize that your solution is supported on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, SUSE OpenStack Cloud and/or SUSE Enterprise Storage in the SUSE Partner Software Catalog.
Already certified? Wondering when you should certify again? We want keeping your certification to be as easy as possible. See our SUSE Software Compatibility Statement
Getting Started with SUSE Ready
SUSE Ready applies to commercially supported software that runs in user space. Since SUSE Ready is a self-certification process, to get started, just follow these instructions:
- If you need SUSE software products to support your testing and QA, and have already joined the SUSE partner program, download the SUSE software product and request partner registration codes for it using the SUSE partner program login.
- Perform the QA testing that is required by your company in order to deliver support of your solution in a SUSE environment. If you encounter issues, contact SUSE ISV Engineering for assistance and we will work with you to answer your questions.
- Document the successful results of your testing by adding the appropriate SUSE product and version to the list of supported platforms on your website and in your documentation.
- Create an entry for your product in the SUSE Partner Software Catalog using the SUSE partner program login, or request assistance from the SUSE ISV Team to help you get an entry created.
- Download the appropriate SUSE Ready logo from the SUSE branding pages for your use in promoting your solution.
If you would like to discuss joint marketing or ways to make your solution more visible to SUSE customers, please contact the SUSE ISV Team.
Are you a hardware partner? Visit the SUSE partner page for Independent Hardware Vendors.
Do you have a driver or kernel module? Visit the SolidDriver program pages.
Are you a providing cloud services? Visit the SUSE partner page for Cloud Service Providers.