You will need an activation code. This activation code can be obtained by clicking the "Get Activation Code" button below.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Point of Service is the only enterprise-class Linux solution tailored specifically to the unique needs of the retail industry. It combines the enterprise-proven, reliable, flexible operating system base of SUSE Linux Enterprise with add-on tools to set up a Point of Service managed clients solution for point of service, kiosks, self-service systems and reverse-vending systems.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Point of Service includes a centralized directory-based administration server and Point of Service branch servers as well as tools and documentation to create, roll out and maintain operating system images for Point of Service devices.
New Features in Service Pack 3 span improved reliability, security and robustness, easier management, wireless operation of POS clients, and a tight cooperation with SUSE Manager.
With SUSE Linux Enterprise Point of Service, you can:
- Rely on a common SUSE Linux Enterprise operating system from POS terminal to data center
- Reduce your total cost of ownership through lower-cost software and simplified rollout and management
- Increase the flexibility of your POS devices and image building and management
- Enjoy greater reliability and uptime of your POS devices
- Utilize stronger security to prevent data loss