Calling all Partners: There’s a New On-Demand Technical Course in Enterprise Storage for You!
Interested in becoming a SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) for Enterprise Storage? Well, we have good news for you. If knowledge is power, than we have just put the power in your hands.
Why do it online?
- You can do it in your own time—start and pause the course content to suit your schedule
- All labs are set up for you to do online—you won’t miss out on lab practice just because it is an online course
- No need to travel or wait for the training to come to a city near you
Why do a technical certification for SUSE Enterprise Storage?
- Rising demand for software-defined storage creates a tremendous long-term sales opportunity for partners who move now to take advantage
You will have heard this from your customers – the amount of digital data that they need to store is growing exponentially. In fact, experts believe that by 2020 the demand for data storage is expected to outstrip production by a jaw-dropping six zettabytes.
The solution to tomorrow’s storage issues lies with software-defined storage. IT Brand Pulse predicts that by 2020, software-defined storage will not only overtake traditional storage, but 70 percent to 80 percent of storage will also be managed on less expensive or commodity hardware managed by software.
- SUSE Partners can take advantage of bigger rewards, the more certifications they earn
Partners who join the SUSE Partner Program are not required to meet any revenue target requirements. Instead, partners who want to move up the partner tiers to become an Accredited or Solution Partner need to gain the necessary sales and technical certifications for that partner tier.
- SUSE Solution Partners for Storage profit from enhanced deal registration
SUSE offers enhanced deal registration for storage – a 30 percent rebate on new subscriptions for storage deals. This is only available to our Solution partners for Storage (who’ll need to certify two SUSE Certified Administrators for Enterprise Storage and two SUSE Sales Specialists in Enterprise Storage).
- Training is provided to SUSE Partners free-of-charge
Whether you choose to take the online training for Enterprise Storage or attend a class, SUSE doesn’t ask you to pay for your training. We fully support your learning journey so you’ll end up with the skills and an industry-recognized certification, that will help you successfully support your customers.