Road trip! During the months of June and July we’ll be on the road and at an AWS office near you in the United States to explore some key questions you may have regarding a move to the public cloud for some or all of your SAP landscape. Discussions will be led by Protera with SUSE and AWS providing context and examples how fellow SAP customers successfull planned and migrated their production systems from anyDB to SAP HANA on AWS.
Who should attend?
IT managers and IT team leaders interested in exploring options for running SAP on AWS and learning from actual customers who have already made the transition to the cloud. Each technical session in the workshop will conclude with the presentation of an actual customer use case and an open discussion to address your questions and specific concerns.
Some of the topics we’ll be exploring include:
- The key methods to reduce cost and complexity of moving SAP to AWS
- Understanding the system sizing options and what’s required for moving to S/4HANA or SAP on HANA running on the AWS platform
- Learn about AWS migration path options for SAP, SAP HANA, and S/4HANA
- Learn how to accelerate your cloud migration project with one downtime and one testing cycle leveraging an automated migraiton platform
- Learn tips and tricks from customers running SAP HANA on AWS and how to best plan and execute your migration project
So don’t delay and reserve your spot!
Register for your city here: https://goo.gl/Q3GLDk
- Dallas – Thursday, June 15th
- Boston – Tuesday, June 20th
- New York – Wednesday, June 21st
- Ballston/Washington D.C. – Thursday, June 22nd
- Atlanta – Tuesday, July 18th
- Chicago – TBD
- San Francisco – TBD