SUSE is pleased to announce the availability of SUSE CaaS Platform 3, a Kubernetes-based container management solution that helps enterprises reduce application delivery cycle times and improve business agility.
SUSE CaaS Platform delivers Kubernetes innovations in a complete, enterprise-grade solution that lets application development and DevOps teams more easily deploy, manage and scale container-based applications and services. With a focus on providing an exceptional operator experience so you can:
- Achieve faster time to value with an enterprise-ready container management platform, built from industry-leading technologies, and delivered as a complete package, with everything you need to quickly offer container services.
- Simplify management and control of your container platform with efficient installation, easy scaling, and update automation.
- Maximize return on your investment with a flexible container services solution for today and tomorrow.
Ready to try it out?
Download a trial copy from the SUSE CaaS Platform web page now, or check out these resources to learn more:
- Explore common use cases: Transforming IT with Containers and SUSE CaaS Platform
- See SUSE CaaS Platform in action with a demo from installation through application deployment in 20 minutes
- Learn about What’s New in SUSE CaaS Platform 3 and the current options for installation and upgrades.
- Plug into the conversation