SAP S/4HANA and Disaster Recovery Confidence
Join SUSE and SAP for this informative webinar.
Scheduled for: December 8, 2015. Run twice: 4pm CET and 1pm EST.
By now you know that SAP S/4HANA is the next-generation business suite, taking full advantage of the SAP HANA in-memory platform. But before you commit your mission-critical ERP processes, you next need to know what happens when things go wrong. Join experts from SUSE and SAP for this event where you will:
- Understand the major choices for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- See how SAP HANA runs on the SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension Cluster
- Learn best practices from those who have been there before
- 04:00 PM Central European Summer Time http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1083438/9C36B369173BA9CA5128D472F48C11BB
- 01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1084514/3956F5C9BD2CF239A3D243734623DFC9
Carl Dubler, SAP. Carl is a Director of Product Marketing for S/4HANA
Dirk Oppenkowski, SUSE. Dirk is a Global Alliance Director, managing the partnership between SUSE and SAP.