And, we’re back! Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we had to postpone the webinar “SAP on SUSE: Everything You Need to Know” but we’re all set to host it on a new date.
On March 31 at 11:00 am US Eastern Time / 5:00 pm CET, I will be moderating the webinar “SAP on SUSE: Everything You Need to Know”. This technical webinar is repeating a very popular breakout session at the 2019 SAP TechEd conferences in Las Vegas, Barcelona, and Bangalore where there were over 100 participants at each event.
Anyone who is currently or planning to implement SAP HANA or S/4HANA infrastructures, and has an interest in any of the following topics should definitely not miss this webinar:
- Automation capabilities for deployment based on Terraform and Salt
- Configuration management with saptune
- Using Kubernetes and Gardener for containerized applications like SAP Data Hub
- High availability with SAP S/4HANA enqueue, SAP HANA System Replication and cluster tooling
- High availability capabilities on premises and in the cloud
- SAP HANA persistent memory
- Features that help you keep your SAP workloads running smoothly
The presenters for this 1-hour webinar are the same SUSE experts who delivered the session in Las Vegas:
Christian Holsing, Senior Product Manager, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
Bernd Schubert, Information Systems Architect, SAP LinuxLab
You will have an opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have at the end of the presentation.
If you previously registered for this webinar, you should receive an email any day now to re-register (unfortunately the system does not allow us to automatically register you). If you didn’t, click here to register for the webinar, and invite your co-workers. If you’re interested in these topics but aren’t available for the live session, register anyway. You will receive a follow-up email with a link to the replay.
Please follow me on Twitter @MichaelDTabron.