If you’re planning your transition to SAP HANA, you probably have many questions like:
- What is SAP’s strategy and roadmap for SAP HANA 2.0?
- What are my options for getting my data center ready?
- Why should I consider putting my SAP workloads in the cloud, and how can I get there?
- With SAP’s focus on open source, which solutions work well on-premise and in the cloud?
- How can I mitigate the risks of transitioning to SAP HANA?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could get the answers to all of these questions and more from experts in an interactive setting without taking up too much of your valuable time? Well, you can!
Make plans to be in New York City on November 20, 2018 and add the “SAP +3 Workshop: Transition to SAP HANA” event to your calendar. This workshop is for IT leaders and architects who are planning to move to SAP HANA, or perhaps are already executing their plan and want to fine-tune it. Experts from SAP, SUSE, Microsoft Azure and Protera will be there for presentations and informal discussions to provide information that can be invaluable to executing a success move from your current SAP NetWeaver and relational database infrastructure to SAP HANA. And you get all of this plus a hot lunch in about a half-day.
For a detailed agenda and registration information, click here. If this workshop doesn’t fit your schedule or New York isn’t convenient for you, don’t worry because we’re planning more in the coming year. Check suse.com/events and future blogs for dates and locations as they become available.