At SUSECON 2019, we will be collaborating with our partners to showcase open source business technologies that transform. Here’s a look at this years line-up!
Keynote speakers in Nashville will include:
- Hiro Kishimito, senior fellow, Technology Solutions Business, Software Technology, Fujitsu Limited
- Arpan Shah, general manager, Azure Infrastructure Marketing, Microsoft
- Dan Lahl, vice president, Product Marketing, SAP
- Rajesh Srinivasan, global head, IaaS and Cloud Solutions, TCS
- Nils Brauckmann, SUSE CEO
- Michael Miller, SUSE president of Strategy, Alliances and Marketing
- Thomas Di Giacomo, SUSE president of Engineering, Product and Innovation
- Brent Schroeder, SUSE CTO Americas
The SUSECON 2019 session catalog features more than 160 hands-on, tutorial, case study, future outlook and business overview sessions that dive deeply into technology innovation and the future of IT infrastructure. Session highlights include:
- Accelerate Transformation with a Multimodal IT Infrastructure
- What is your edge? From the cloud to the edge, extending your reach
- OpenStack and Kubernetes Get the Heat Treatment
- SUSE and Qualcomm’s Success Story with ARM
SUSECON 2019 sponsors include Fujitsu, Microsoft, SAP and TCS as cornerstone sponsors, with platinum sponsors Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei, IBM, Intel and Lenovo. Gold sponsors are Amazon Web Services, Dynatrace, Infosys, Nutanix, SIOS, Supermicro and Wipro.
Register today as time is running out!