SUSE Embedded Program
The SUSE One Partner Program has evolved recently to provide a flexible and modern structure within specific Specializations. These specializations allow partners to focus on their business objectives.
One specialization area of the program that has evolved significantly is the Solution partner. This specialization area has been specifically designed for partners that build, sells, and supports innovative products, solutions, and/or services using SUSE software. This allows partners to develop their products and provide a reliable, secure, and scalable infrastructure with full life-cycle management that is a critical component to their customers success.
SUSE has developed the embedded program for just that reason. The program is tailor-made to meet the specific requirements of partners using SUSE software to simplify and de-risk an open-source infrastructure. By using SUSE’s proven technology you can scale your Engineering/Developer team to focus on adding unique features while accelerating the time to market for your product or service.
SUSE takes the input from 100’s of 1000’s of Developers that contribute to Linux and Kubernetes open source technologies, packaging them up into stable, certified and fully supported distributions. Providing the secure building blocks and infrastructure, that you need to develop great products.
The SUSE Embedded program sits within the SOLUTION Specialization of the SUSE One Partner Program. As a SOLUTION partner you can reduce the time from concept to production with any or all of the SUSE standard products/subscriptions.
Simply put, there is not a more stable foundation for building certified and supported products and solutions, with a faster time to market, than using SUSE’s open-source platform. Explore the content and developer resources via our partner portal and reach out to our team to get started on your next project.
So, why partner with SUSE? Here are just a few reasons:
- Enterprise-Ready Distributions:
- Our Linux and Kubernetes distributions are enterprise-grade and come with long-term lifecycle support of up to 13 years (with XLSS is up to 19 years). This ensures that your solutions are secure, reliable, and scalable for the long haul.
- Secure and compliant:
- SUSE offers enhanced security standards, compliant with FIPS 140-2, DISA SRG/STIG, Common Criteria EAL4+, and integration with CIS certified configurations.
- World-Class Support:
- SUSE offers support options including an initial response time of 15 minutes or less. Our team of experienced professionals are available 24/7 to help.
- Flexible Commercials:
- We offer a tailor-made pricing model that matches your application requirements. This ensures that you get the most value for your investment and that your solutions are priced competitively in the market.
- Royalty Reporting:
- We offer a pay-after-use model, which means that you only pay for what you use. This helps you optimize your costs and ensure that you’re not overpaying for infrastructure that you don’t need.
- Legal Framework:
- Our contracts include extensive rights for partners to deliver solutions based on SUSE offerings. This ensures that you have the legal framework you need to create and deliver innovative solutions to your customers.
By partnering with SUSE, you gain access to our global network of customers and other potential business opportunities.
If you’re a partner looking to simplify your open-source infrastructure and deliver innovative solutions to your customers, look no further than SUSE’s embedded program. We’re here to help you succeed.
Download our datasheet here
You can find a short video to learn more, please click here
For additional information please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org