I am ready to Define my Future! Are you?
Do you know what I mean with that exciting feeling that starts to crawl through your veins weeks before Christmas? That feeling that makes you super anxious because of all the good stuff that lies ahead?
Well, that’s exactly how I’m feeling about our amazing event “SUSECON 2016” on November 7 – 11 in Washington DC. It’s hard to wait to get out there with all the inspiring activities that is scheduled for us.
Time to Transform, Adapt to Win & Down with Downtime!
The agenda of SUSECON 2016 is filled with very interesting and not-to-miss compelling Keynotes from our Experts and company Leadership, in-depth ground breaking sessions, Expert led Live demo’s and so much more! And don’t forget all the opportunities to network with your peers and other Industry leaders.
Let me give you a quick overview of the agenda:
IT transformation turns technological solutions into strategic business assets. Learn how SUSE Linux, management and IaaS solutions enable customers to reduce costs, improve efficiency and deliver IT services on demand by continuously advancing their IT infrastructure, technologies and processes.
- Increase uptime and reduce operational costs
- Improve efficiency
- Deliver IT services on demand
When IT is transformed into a strategic business asset, the constantly evolving IT organization becomes more agile. Uncover how SUSE storage, cloud and container solutions help customers quickly respond to changing business needs and lower costs by providing the tools they need to transform their infrastructure and improve business agility using the latest open source technologies.
- Efficiently respond to changing business needs
- Intelligently sense and respond to infrastructure demands
- Adapt to new technologies
Mission critical applications and data must always be available. Discover how SUSE cloud, storage and high availability solutions help customers reduce business risk with a resilient IT infrastructure that is designed to reduce downtime and ensure availability of business critical applications and services.
- Reduce planned and unplanned downtime ensuring access to business critical resources.
- Meet service-level agreements with advanced RAS and resiliency from the hardware to the operating system.
- No single points of failure with a highly redundant storage infrastructure design that maximizes flexibility while reducing costs.
Join us at SUSECON 2016 and make sure to learn all about the latest innovations in open source and Linux technologies that are now available from SUSE® and from our technology partners!!