OpenStack is at the center of most IT organizations’ cloud strategies, today. Businesses and governments have started implementing these strategies. As they begin this process and come to rely on their clouds ensuring not only the rapid deployment and easy management of OpenStack, but also the availability, security, and compliance of the cloud and the workloads running in the cloud will become paramount. For those tasked with building and administering these enterprise-class cloud environments this may require a boost to their existing strong technical skill sets. And that means training.
Intel and SUSE, two of the leading OpenStack contributors, will be conducting three hands-on training workshops in late November and early December. These all-day workshops will ramp-up your cloud skills and teach you the tips and tricks to get your OpenStack cloud enterprise-ready with enhanced security and availability. Among other topics, those in attendance will learn how to:
- Automatically deploy highly available OpenStack cloud services
- Manage a multi-hypervisor cloud infrastructure
- Verify launch time components through trusted compute pools
- Automatically launch and assign workloads to compute nodes based on requirements
- Tag workloads to verify their location and that of its associated data
- Avoid compromising security in the cloud
- Enhance IT compliance
Give yourself the early Christmas present of OpenStack knowledge by registering now.