Our ESG Vision
SUSE’s vision is to drive real impact around societal and environmental topics of importance to our stakeholders. To achieve our vision, we focus on strong leadership, employee engagement and strategic partnerships.
- SUSE's ESG function reports directly to the CEO.
- ESG vision and strategy are supported by group-level goals, with ESG KPIs embedded across business functions.
- SUSE keeps an ESG Champion on the Board of Directors.
- Four employee networks (GoGreen, Women in Technology, Pride @ SUSE, Open Source Community Citizens) engage employees at all levels.
- SUSE promotes volunteerism as each employee gets one paid day per year to volunteer, with recognition for their community service.
- SUSE engages with several external organizations who share our ethos and are focused on driving sustainability.
- For example, the Eden Reforestation Project is a global non-profit organization we partner with to plant the SUSE Forest in Madagascar, supporting reforestation and battling climate change.