Customers demand a lot these days—but they're willing to reward the enterprises that deliver. Satisfying customers takes an IT infrastructure that is resilient enough to withstand outages and greatly reduce planned and unplanned downtime. Think of it as nonstop IT. It's what the most successful businesses are beginning to master and it's putting pressure on the entire industry to up its game.
There is real bounty out there for enterprises that make customers happy—by creating resiliency and enabling the services that keep them coming back.
Here are five things to consider when implementing business resiliency:
- Create a culture of nonstop IT
- Minimize planned downtime
- Prepare for unplanned downtime
- Address security and availability end-to-end
- Select the right technologies and practices to support critical services
SUSE offers a range of solutions that enable customers to build the infrastructure for the availability, resilience and recovery time that they require.Read more on how to develop your resiliency strategy