Helpful Resources for Reducing Downtime
Free Guide to
Since 1999, SUSE and SAP have worked together to reduce downtime in the data center. Read this free guide to discover the three things you need to reduce unplanned downtime.
Say Goodbye to Downtime
“Goodbye to Downtime" and keep your SAP services up and running. Discover how SUSE can help you achieve up to 100% uptime in this video.
SUSE Solutions Help You
Maximize Productivity to Drive Innovation
Unplanned outages and manual failover processes are disruptive, labor-intensive and time-consuming, especially with increasingly complex IT architectures. Using SUSE Enterprise Server for SAP Applications, see how the leading Linux plaform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions helps you.
- Automate recurring manual tasks
- Reduce admin and simplifying management
- Reduce pressure on your IT Staff
- Help you deliver innovation solutions
- Reduce time spent on troubleshooting outrages
Maintain Critical Operations to Sustain Revenues
Critical business lines depend on your SAP S/4HANA systems to turn customer and operational data into actionable insight along the supply chain. For every minute these systems are not available, you risk reduced revenues and increased costs. Learn how to keep your SAP systems running even while applying Linux security patches with SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching. With advanced, high availability solution, SUSE helps you:
- Ensure that these business-critical lines remain productive with continuous uptime.
- Keep services running and protected from security vulnerabilities without interruption,
- Help you sustain revenues while avoiding extra costs or customer frustration.
Improve Efficiency of Service Operations
Ongoing maintenance of IT systems ensures that business requirements are met for optimal performance. Software updates and configuration changes are often required but can introduce potential errors, increasing downtime and putting organization and regulatory compliance at risk. Learn how SUSE Manager can help you:
- Proactive configuration management of SAP services
- Identify potential problems before planned or unplanned downtime is required to fix critical errors.
- Monitors and displays SAP system status to reduce troubleshooting time;
- Automates configuration management and simplifies compliance reporting for more efficient operations.
Day & Zimmerman built a highly available cluster using SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications-reducing unplanned downtime to less than 30 minutes per year.
Read more ›
EGGER migrated its business intelligence application to SAP HANA, running on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
Read more ›
Achmea chose to migrate its SAP HANA landscape to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications running on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Read more ›