- Anti bribery and corruption
- Code of Business Ethics
- Compliance Charter
- Cookie Usage Policy
- Customer Survey
- Open Azure Day Sweepstakes
- Rancher Customer Data
- Supplier code of business ethics
- SUSE Customer Support
- SUSE Open Source Policy
- SUSE's Partner Campaign
- SUSE Product Export List
- Corporate Information Security
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Environmental Policy
The Subscription Verification (SV) team manages subscription compliance across the SUSE business.
The following sets out the principles governing SUSE’s approach to resolving our customers’ licensing issues:
- Customers are at the heart of our business.
- We invest in our software and intellectual property to enable customers to exploit the latest industry innovations while driving further leverage from their prior investments in IT.
- We protect our software and intellectual property through our subscription support agreements with customers. These require customers and users of our software to ensure they are in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
- We will support and collaborate fully with our customers to resolve any compliance issues.
- We recognize that compliance issues can happen unintentionally and we commit to work with our customers to resolve any issues quickly, amicably and commercially with the minimum of disruption to their business. We expect to resolve issues within 30 days of first contacting a customer. In return, we expect our customers to co-operate with us by providing complete information and to resolve identified issues promptly.
- We will take a firm and fair approach to resolving compliance issues, in discussion with our customer and based on applicable list pricing.
- We require that our staff demonstrate the highest professional standards and respect for our customers in all SUSE’s business dealings.
Our SUSE Global Compliance Team is also available to handle customer enquiries and provides customers with information to help them assess their software subscription status and to assist with subscription queries.
Customers can request subscription verification support via email at SUSEGlobalCompliance@suse.com
Please find resource links below:
SUBSCRIPTION VERIFICATION PROCESS OUTLINE