Why Data Management Strategies Are So Important For You
Guest blog by Shripad Hegde
Data has been the driver of revenue and success in many enterprises. The Data Volume has increased dramatically and is expected to rise with 5G technologies being rolled out. It is more crucial now than ever for organizations to have a clear roadmap on different data management strategies that would influence their success in this competitive market. There are endless use cases and possibilities of capitalizing on data be it automation to maximize impact or elevating the user experience of your customers.
SAP customers have to be prepared for a major migration to SAP HANA. Since most companies have legacy data this migration would not be so easy. Read the Benchmark Report to learn about the challenges faced and the best methodology to deal with legacy data.
Download the SAPinsider Report
From March to April 2022, SAPinsider surveyed 138 IT professionals around the world to gain insights into their :
- Data Strategy
Survey highlights that SAP customers are adopting more & more data solutions such as databases, data warehouses, and data lakes, as well as a variety of relevant technologies to enable automation and analytics.
Many of these organizations are using critical measures to ensure data integrity, such as data orchestration and master data governance.
How to use Data Management Strategies for Business?
Without context and expertise, Data alone would not solve all of the problems. Every organization must start by identifying its needs and have a clear action plan for its data management. Some key growth strategies include:
- Craft a robust migration plan to SAP HANA
- Create and implement a cloud data plan to enhance the cloud’s value while addressing privacy and security concerns.
- Define key constraints to reduce risks and develop important metrics to measure the success of your data strategy.
This Benchmark report on ‘Data Management and SAP HANA‘ help you to gain a clear understanding on
- What are the drivers or the challenges faced during the migration?
- What are the required actions and the requirements?
- Which are the technologies that are most critical for the business