- Improves business continuity with 50% faster, fully automated failover process
- Reduces IT workload via a single management console for up to 180 servers running different Linux distributions
- Supports mission-critical SAP applications in delivering over 400,000 items (around 130,000 order lines) per day on time
- By combining SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications and AWS, Lemongrass can alleviate much of the operational overhead that drives up costs for SAP customers.
- Using SUSE Manager, customers can manage and update their SAP HANA resources while incurring near-zero downtime.
- Allows seamless scaling of the ApiOmat platform, so that customers can quickly take their apps from prototype to production deployment
- Enables ApiOmat to better serve its enterprise customers by giving them the flexibility to deploy apps in any environment, from on-premises to public cloud
- Builds trust with potential customers thanks to the SUSE brand, which stands for enterprise-grade solutions and support
- 64 times quicker completion of some financial transactions
- 1.57 times faster cost allocation during month-end close
- 13.78 times quicker extraction of data for financial consolidations
- 12 times faster reporting on retiree wages
- 3.6 times quicker transfer of personnel data from SAP application to third-party identity management system
- 5.14 times faster production of reconciliation reports for net pay