Recommended update for growpart, growpart-rootgrow
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for growpart, growpart-rootgrow contains the following fixes:
- Removed rootgrow sub-package as it is a standalone package now. (bsc#1154357, jsc#ECO-550)
- Added growpart-rootgrow as a standalone package. (bsc#1154357, jsc#ECO-550)
- Bump from version 1.0.0 to 1.0.1: - Fixed binary location in service unit file.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2019-3135=1
- SUSE CaaS Platform 3.0:
To install this update, use the SUSE CaaS Platform Velum dashboard. It will inform you if it detects new updates and let you then trigger updating of the complete cluster in a controlled way.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12 (noarch):
- SUSE CaaS Platform 3.0 (noarch):