Recommended update for novnc
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has two recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for novnc provides version 1.0.0 and fixes the following
- Application: + Heavily revamped interface. + Everything is translated. + Automatic reconnect on disconnects. + Better handling of on screen keyboards. + Support for VNC "bell" sound.
- Library: + Cleaned up, official and stable API. + Converted to ES6 modules. + Much improved keyboard handling. (bsc#1052286, bsc#1077940) + Support for QEMU's raw keyboard extension. + Support for continuous updates extension. + Proper handling of machines with both touch and mouse/trackpad. + Better handling of mouse wheels. + More responsive and performant panning. + Colour map mode is no longer supported.
- Misc: + Add manpage.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud Crowbar 8:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-OpenStack-Cloud-Crowbar-8-2018-1935=1
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud 8:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-OpenStack-Cloud-8-2018-1935=1
- HPE Helion Openstack 8:
zypper in -t patch HPE-Helion-OpenStack-8-2018-1935=1
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud Crowbar 8 (noarch):
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud 8 (noarch):
- HPE Helion Openstack 8 (noarch):