What do I need to provide to get started on Rancher Hosted Prime?
This document (000020023) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
To get started on Rancher Hosted Prime, please provide the following information:
rancher.cloudvanity URL to be used for Web and API access. For example, mycompany.rancher.cloud. This cannot be changed, so please choose carefully.
- The region you would like your Rancher Hosted Prime environment to reside in. Current options are US West, US East, Canada Central, EU West (Dublin or Paris), EU Central, EU North, AP Southeast (Sydney or Singapore), and South Africa. Typically you'll want the region closest to where your downstream/managed clusters will reside.
- If you have special networking requirements, such as a site-to-site VPN or VPC peering between Rancher Hosted Prime and your infrastructure, you can specify a RFC-1918 CIDR to be used in Rancher Hosted Prime. The CIDR must be at least /25 or larger network. You will want to choose a network block that does not overlap with your infrastructure.
- We perform regular maintenance on Hosted Rancher. Select one of two maintenance windows: Tuesday 00:00 - 01:00 UTC or Thursday 17:00 - 18:00 UTC. Note that windows are UTC-based and the times may shift by an hour twice a year if you reside in a region that observes Daylight Savings Time.
To request your Hosted Rancher Prime environment, you can open a support ticket on our support portal.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000020023
- Creation Date: 21-Apr-2023
- Modified Date:24-Apr-2023
- SUSE Rancher
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com