Reinstalling GRUB Bootloader from the Rescue System
This document (000019909) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
- How to Chroot in Rescue Mode
- Make sure /boot is mounted. (mount -a)
- Run: grub2-install <ROOT_DISK>
From man grub2-install :
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000019909
- Creation Date: 16-Mar-2021
- Modified Date:16-Mar-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com