Samba 3.3 And Later Default "ldap ssl" Settings Have Changed
This document (7008014) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Change the ldap backend from "ldaps://" to "ldap://"
- Change "ldap ssl" from "start_tls" back to "no". If the "ldap ssl" setting is not present under the [global] section of the smb.conf, then add it: "ldap ssl = no"
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7008014
- Creation Date: 01-Mar-2011
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com