Unable to unlock Gnome screensaver on SLED10SP2
This document (7001439) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
2000+ users in the LUM enabled group for the workstation
When the gnome screensaver is active and a key is pressed or the mouse is moved the dialog to unlock the workstation is displayed, but no password can be entered.
- Reduce the number of users allowed to login to the workstation
- In gconf-editor disable "user_switch_enabled" under apps -> gnome-screensaver
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7001439
- Creation Date: 26-Sep-2008
- Modified Date:16-Mar-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com