Can your current storage infrastructure keep up with the massive increase of data? You need intelligent software-defined storage solutions that help you to transform your storage infrastructure to manage growth and complexity ensuring your applications have access to the storage they need, when and where they need it. Open source solutions that help you reduce costs by leveraging commodity hardware no matter where they are, in your data center or in the cloud. And with the ability to seamlessly adapt to changing business and data demands automatically and without disruption. SUSE Storage Solutions deliver all this while being flexible enough to work with your existing storage, ultimately helping you manage your data explosion.The Data Cupcake Conveyor – Can You Handle the Data Explosion?
Come on data. Bring it on.
It is clear that IT departments need to look for more economical ways to store data. Learn how SUSE can help!
Want to learn how to implement SUSE storage solutions on HPE Apollo Series Servers?
Here’s a reference architecture for implementing SUSE storage solutions on Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers.
Supermicro SuperServer Platforms support SUSE storage solutions.
Veeam your way to implementing backup and restore using SUSE storage solutions.
In May we announced version 6, based on the Ceph Nautilus release which delivered new features…
Now introducing… We have been hard at work to bring a containerized version of Ceph to…
- Optimizes use of storage capacity, reducing the need for significant CAPEX investment
- Increases performance and strengthens business continuity
- Automates workload allocation, enabling IT staff to dedicate more time to value-add tasks
University of Maine
- Accelerated file access for deep learning by a factor of ten
- Decreased time spent on storage administration
- Enabled scalability to add new storage capacity and nodes without disruption
- Faster, more flexible operations help the business meet tight production timeframes
- Supports quick and easy application deployment, saving time and effort for IT teams
- Reduces hardware footprint by running more applications in a private cloud
- Drives down storage spend by enabling use of commodity hardware
Watch this video and learn how to manage your storage with the Ceph manager dashboard.
Learn about the biggest factors driving exploding data growth.
Do you know what trends are impacting the storage market?
Do you know how other companies address the data explosion?
Watch and learn how you can best bring software-defined storage into your enterprise storage infrastructure.
Want to know how others are using SUSE storage solutions to meet their data explosion challenges?
Interested in the best advice for CIO’s and CTO’s to manage the data explosion?