Server Processor Platforms
- IBM System z (64-bit)
SUSE Manager Server and SUSE Manager Proxy Server are provided as software appliances for installation on physical hardware on a range of hypervisors. Both servers can be deployed on all virtualization platforms supported by SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 Service.
- Required: Pentium 4 or later, AMD Opteron or later, 2 GHz or more, 512 KB cache or equivalent
- Recommended: Intel or AMD multi-core processor, 2.4 GHz dual core processor, 512 KB cache or equivalent
- Required: 4 GB (minimum for base installation), 8 GB for a few client systems
- Recommended (for production operation): 16 GB
- Free Disk Space
- Required: 20 GB for base installation
- Additionally: At least 50 GB for repository data
Supported Client Systems
Clients with the following operating systems and architectures are supported for registration at SUSE Manager:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 12: x86-64, IBM POWER (ppc64le), IBM System z
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP1, SP2 and SP3: x86, x86-64, Itanium, IBM POWER, IBM System z
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 SP3 and SP4: x86, x86-64, Itanium, IBM POWER, IBM System z
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5: x86, x86-64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6: x86, x86-64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7: x86, x86-64
- Novell Open Enterprise Server 11 and SP1: x86, x86-64
Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
For support information, please visit Technical Support.