Server Processor Platforms
- IBM System z (64-bit)
SUSE Manager Server and SUSE Manager Proxy Server are provided as software appliances. SUSE Manager can be deployed on industry hardware or in a virtual environment and used with an embedded or a stand-alone database. The base system for SUSE Manager 2.1 is SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP 3.
- Required: Multi-core 64bit CPU (x86_64)
- Required: 4 GB for a basic KVM installation (when only managing a few client systems)
- Recommended for production use: 16 GB+
- Free Disk Space
- Required: 40 GB for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP1 base installation
- 30 GB for /var/lib/pgsql - Created by default during SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Installation
- 100 GB for /var/spacewalk - Created by default during SUSE Manager Setup
- Resizable partition strongly recommended
Supported Client Systems
Clients with the following operating systems are supported for registration with SUSE Manager.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP1||x86_64, IBM POWER (ppc64le), IBM z Systems|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise 12||x86_64, IBM POWER (ppc64le), IBM z Systems|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP4||x86, x86_64, Itanium, IBM POWER, z Systems|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP3||x86, x86_64, Itanium, IBM POWER, z Systems|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 (with LTSS only)||x86, x86_64, Itanium, IBM POWER, z Systems|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 SP4 (with LTSS only)||x86, x86_64, Itanium, IBM POWER, IBM z Systems|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7||x86, x86_64|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6||x86, x86_64|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5||x86, x86_64|
|Novell Open Enterprise Server 11, 11 SP1,
and 11 SP2
Want to talk to someone? Call our sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
For support information, please visit Technical Support.
Live chat only available in the US and Canada.
Locate a qualified partner within your area to assist you with your business needs