SUSE Certification Assistance
- SUSE support is available to guide you through the certification process. Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
SUSE Self-Support Resources
- Search the SUSE Support Knowledgebase, a valuable troubleshooting and how-to resource, providing access to a rich database of technical articles, Technical Information Documents (TIDs), white papers, read-me documents and more.
- Participate in the SUSE Support Forums and get your questions answered by experienced Sys Ops or interact with other SUSE community experts. SUSE Support Forums are available at no cost and allow you to interact with SUSE and other industry experts, as well as your industry peers, to resolve technical issues, build individual expertise and enhance the collective store of information.
Open and submit service requests
- Use email, or get real-time access to SUSE support engineers via chat and have the option to allow your support engineer to connect to your system for improved troubleshooting and easier walk-through directions.
Discounted Technical Support Packs
- Discounted Technical Support Packs for partners are available for purchase through authorized SUSE resellers.
- Partner SMT Quickstart. Using the free Subscription Management Tool (SMT) to easily manage your SUSE Linux Enterprise subscriptions.