Build your cloud services on SUSE Linux Enterprise products and offer your customers support with enterprise-class service level agreements
The SUSE Cloud Program is SUSE's channel program for Cloud Service Providers. The licensing model for the SUSE Linux Enterprise product portfolio has been tailored to fit the cloud business model.
If you are a Cloud Service Provider who wants maximum flexibility and return on investment, the SUSE Cloud Program is the answer. Benefits include:
- Pay-per-use pricing We adopt the pay-as-you-go approach of our Cloud Service Partners and align to the flexible accounting models of the cloud.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise product portfolio for the cloud Your customers expect high reliability, highest security standards and full supportability from your cloud services, and SUSE Linux Enterprise delivers it all.
- Strongest partner ecosystem in the Linux world Leverage our partner ecosystem of IHVs, virtualization vendors and ISVs to further improve the value of your IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services to your customers. More ›
- Simplified workload deployment & management SUSE Studio™ is simple, fast, and intuitive, helping you and your partners and customers to deploy and manage workloads to your cloud. You can make it easy for your customers by hosting SUSE Studio as a SaaS offering. More ›
- World-class support Get the best Linux support in the world, with an expansive network of partners, innovative tools, proven escalation processes, and industry-recognized awards and certifications. More ›
Join today Help your customers bring more workloads to your cloud. More ›
You're in good company.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server on Windows Azure is a proven platform that provides superior reliability and security for cloud computing. This versatile Linux platform seamlessly integrates with Azure cloud services to deliver an easily manageable cloud environment.
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Silicon Graphics, Inc., a trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges
Want to talk to someone? Call our sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
For support information, please visit Technical Support.
Live chat only available in the US and Canada.
Locate a qualified partner within your area to assist you with your business needs