SUSE Enterprise Linux provides a scalable and reliable platform for demanding applications like Oracle E-Business Suite, or enterprise solutions which use Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, and other Oracle products.
If your business requires you to be more nimble and cost effective, you can bring your SUSE Linux Enterprise Server subscription to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Leverage this solution to transform your business by simplifying processes, boosting efficiencies, and freeing IT resources to focus on innovation.
If you are looking for a cloud or on-premises solution, Oracle has certified hundreds of applications on the Linux platform engineered for mission-critical workloads. To find out which specific applications are on the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Platform view at the SUSE Partner Software Catalog You can also find the major applications and which SUSE operating systems they are certified on at the Oracle application support matrix.
SUSE works closely with Oracle to make sure Oracle database products are fully certified on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
Oracle has certified hundreds of applications on SUSE including Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle E-Business Suite, and other applications. You can see a full list at the SUSE Partner Software Catalog.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is available with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to meet enterprise and mission critical cloud-based solution requirements. For demanding SAP environments, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP is also available. You can be assured that your SUSE solution is certified to the same standards as an on-premises SUSE solution.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise SDK
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Patch Support
- Service Packs
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15
- Installation Guides
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
- Installation Guides
- Oracle Database Server 12cR2 on SLES12 SP3 (PDF)
- Oracle Database Server 11gR2 on SLES 12 SP3 (PDF)
- Oracle WebLogic Server on SLES12 SP3 (PDF)
- Oracle FMW Web Logic Server 12cR2 (PDF)
- Oracle FMW Forms & Reports 12c (PDF)
- Introduction to Oracle Database on SLES12 (x86_64) (PDF)
- Introduction to Oracle RAC 11gR2 on SLES12 (x86_64) (PDF)
- Introduction to Oracle RAC 12c on SLES12 (x86_64) (PDF)
- Installing Oracle Fusion MiddleWare 12c on SLES 12 SP3
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- SUSE Brings Enterprise Linux to Oracle Cloud to Meet Growing Demand for Cloud-Based Business Deployments – October 2019
- Update on Oracle Certifications with SLES 15 – October 2019
- Oracle Product Certifications with SUSE Linux Enterprise – March 2019
- Oracle ASMlib update for SLES12 SP3 – November 2017
- Oracle Database 12c Certified on SLES 12 Service Pack 1 – February 2016