SUSE Alliance Partners: SUSE + Dell
SUSE and Dell
SUSE and Dell have teamed to consistently deliver innovative and robust solutions. We are furthering our partnership and commitment to excellence by providing the industry's leading Linux solutions on the industry-leading PowerEdge servers from Dell.
News & Events
The SUSE and Dell alliance has enabled tight integration between the partners' leading software and hardware offerings. And the partnership is only expanding. From the IT infrastructure to compute-intensive applications, SUSE and Dell share a commitment to bring Linux to every facet of the enterprise.
- World record SUSE Linux Enterprise Server performance on Dell PowerEdge with SAP
- OpenStack Board of Directors Talks: Alan Clark, Chairman of the Board
- SUSE Joins Dell Emerging Solutions Ecosystem
- Now May Be A Good Time to Make the Move From UNIX to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud is the first enterprise-class OpenStack-based reference platform from Dell
- Dell Strikes Deal To Bundle SUSE Linux With OEM Offerings
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Now Available on Dell Cloud with VMware vCloud Datacenter Service
- Dell Joins SUSE Appliance Program
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a Dell Tier 1 operating system and is validated on all PowerEdge servers and is the only Linux platform supported on Dell's public cloud offering. Together we focus on enterprise computing, integrated solutions, cloud computing and interoperability for mission critical and high volume workloads.
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud and Dell Hardware Reference Architecture
- Innovative partnership between SUSE, Dell and SAP provides real-time insight
- Dell, SUSE and OpenStack: Your Private Cloud Solution
- Moving from Unix to Linux? SAP, Dell and SUSE can help
- Virtualization platform
- OEM Integrated Solutions
- SUSE OpenStack Cloud-based Private Cloud