What’s driving digital transformation in manufacturing?
- Massive investments in legacy infrastructure are difficult to update and don't attract talent in a competitive recruitment market.
- Tech leaders need to drive rapid digital transformation with Kubernetes to remain competitive but worry about the lack of agility and lock-in offered by legacy solutions.
- DevOps teams want to run high-performance data processing workloads on-premises and at the edge but don't want to abandon any of their cloud-native capabilities.
Becoming an Innovation Hero
Continental is transforming its infrastructure into an agile, cloud-native architecture. Based on Kubernetes and Rancher
- 80% reduction in migration time
- 80% reduction in upgrade time
- 75% reduction in management time
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
A Modular Operating System that Paves the Way for IT Transformation in the Software-defined Era.
Rancher addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A Best-in-class Open Source Infrastructure management solution for your software-defined infrastructure.
SUSE Linux Enterprise for SAP Applications
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is the leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Arm
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Arm delivers solutions based on a broad set of Arm System-on-Chip (SOC) vendors with enterprise-class security, greater reliability and superior support.