We just came back from our annual conference SUSECON and the next big SUSE event is just around the corner: SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference 2019.
SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference is SAP’s largest global business technology event. This year’s event is aimed at companies who want to become an intelligent enterprise, driving meaningful business outcomes and support organizational growth.
Are you prepared for the future?
This is your opportunity to learn more about the foundation of an intelligent enterprise. Stop by at the SUSE booth (#2246) and talk to our co-exhibiting partners and SUSE about the topics that concern you most.
- Can you deliver a reliable Digital Core?
- How do you ensures reliability and automate SAP HANA failover and recovery?
- Best practices to smoothly Transition to SAP S/4HANA?
- Simple ways to you migrate to Linux for open innovation?
- Cloud is a hot topic. Have you already defined your cloud strategy?
- How do you to accelerate application delivery?
- Learn how simplify container management and control?
- Thinking about orchestrating access to a variety of data sources with SAP Data Hub?
Meet and greet our esteemed co-exhibiting partners!
- syslinkXandria: SAP & cloud management & automation solution empower better service, productivity, innovation, & compliance
- Rev-trac: Reinvent how you do business. Automated Rev Trac SAP change management & control for the digital age
- DATAVARD: SAP HANA & Hadoop integration, Big Data, 21st Century Datamanagement, SAP landscape transformation
- SEP: Backup & disaster recovery solutions to protect cross-platform & heterogeneous IT-environments
- Arch (the creator of Floe): Delight users & customers with awesome SAP e-mails for ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- Protera: Plan & simplify your SAP HANA & SAP S/4HANA journey by leveraging Protera FlexBridge
SUSE Mini Theater
Don’t miss our guest speakers at SUSE Mini Theater with about 30 session covering:
SAP Applications in the public cloud
SAP Data Hub
SAP HANA on IBM Power
Virtualise your SAP HANA environment
Secure your SAP HANA environment
All you need to know about migrating to S/4HANA
And many more …
Thursday, May 9, 11 a.m.
ID 86810: The Connected Enterprise – know your customers better
Brent Schroeder, CTO & Dirk Oppenkowski, SAP Alliance Director
How do interact with your customers better? Siloed data create a gap in your ability to know customers. Learn how a connected edge to core to cloud Enterprise can enable you to capture data from existing SAP applications & new cloud native new applications. Anywhere to store & secure the data. Anywhere to analyze and act on the data. Anywhere.
Schedule a meeting for SAPPHIRE NOW
Take advantage of one-on-one time with SUSE experts and subject matter experts to share your needs and learn how we can help.
Request a meeting: email@example.com
Meetings are first-come, first-served, so please book early to secure your time slot.