SUSE Enterprise Storage 6 Public Beta is available!
We are thrilled to announce the availability of the first public beta version of SUSE Enterprise Storage 6!
SUSE Enterprise Storage 6 will be a major version, so this is an opportunity for changes in our products. Here are the list of changes to the core components in SUSE Enterprise Storage 6 Beta :
- New major Ceph version 14.0.1 (codename: Nautilus),
- New major DeepSea version 0.9.11,
- Ceph Manager Dashboard is replacing openATTIC,
- New major salt version 2018.3.0 (but 2019.2.0 in the next beta milestone),
- Moving from python2 to python3,
- Moving from SLES 12 SP3 to SLES 15 SP1.
Your main source for information should be the SUSE Enterprise Storage Beta main page: https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/storage-beta