SAPPHIRE NOW: Choosing the right infrastructure (SUSE booth #859)
At SAP SAPPHIRE Partner Summit yesterday, Alicia Tillman, Chief Marketing Officer at SAP, introduced the new SAP messaging “The best run SAP”. According to SAP, customer who are working with SAP can make a lasting difference – and learn about the technology solutions that fuel their innovation. Watch the video.
But applications need the right infrastructure to support the innovation and build technologies of the future. If you want to learn why SAP is leveraging SUSE, stop by the SUSE booth (#859) at SAPPHIRE and learn more about, how to:
- Optimize your digital transformation journey
- Migrate to SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA
- Manage and optimize your data for SAP HANA migration
- Deploy SAP on the Public Cloud (e.g. AWS, MS Azure)
- Leverage SAP Cloud Platform and deploy in containers
- Get reliable data protection and bare metal recovery
- Experience intelligent monitoring for your SAP environment
So if “The best run SAP” than the best run SAP on SUSE. Do you want to know why?
Download our session guide and choose among 49 SUSE related SAPPHIRE session at the SUSE booth (#858), the SAP theater 2, or at the booths of our partners.
Visit our co-exhibiting partners
Don’t miss our daily drawings
Our expects looks forward to meet you at the SUSE booth (#859).