Learn About SQL on SUSE + Linux on Azure at Microsoft Ignite
Microsoft SQL Server 2017 on SUSE is Here!
Microsoft and SUSE deliver the power of SQL Server for all your applications, and now on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server! We’re excited to share today’s announcement and bring the database that provides industry-leading performance and security to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server. Check out our webinar and additional resources here!
Did you know that 50% of workloads on Microsoft Azure run on Linux?
Build, run, and scale your applications on the Enterprise Linux that delivers enterprise- grade security for hybrid and interoperable IT with SUSE! Stop by Booth 1554 in the Orange County Convention Center and meet our Cloud and Linux experts from the Partner Architect and Sales teams to learn how Microsoft and SUSE solutions drive consistency and innovation for hybrid cloud.
Here’s some questions we look forward to answering!
- How does Azure fit into my transition to SAP HANA?
- How does SQL Server on Linux help my organization?
- How can I easily manage a growing Linux (or mixed) IT footprint?
- How do I get started with Azure Stack?
What’s Happening at Ignite
Participate in our Scavenger Hunt!
“Discover the New” Scavenger Hunt with SUSE and Micro Focus for your chance to win a cool, new Xbox One!
Be sure to join us for a session on hybrid cloud at the Lenovo Booth as well:
- Patrick Quairoli – Director of Technology, Alliances
- Monday – September 25th @12:30
- SUSE innovated open source heterogeneous datacenter collaboration with Microsoft, now we continue to lead in the private, public and hybrid cloud. Discover SUSE’s capabilities in driving your on premise Azure Stack powered by Lenovo to the public cloud with SUSE’s simple subscription model.