Going to SCaLE 15x?
We can’t wait to join our fellow Open Source enthusiasts at the 15th annual Southern California Linux Expo (properly known as SCaLE 15x). Why?
Here’s a few reasons:
- It’s the largest open-source event in North America
- It’s 4 days of non-stop tech talk with hobbiests, fans, and open source professionals
- We’ll get to hear a twist on Bryan Lunduke’s famed presentation in, “For the last time…Linux Sucks,” (Thursday night)
- Our very own Peter Linnell will share his life experiences in, “15+ Years with Scribus – Lessons in Sustaining an Open Source Project” (Sunday)
- Ross Brunson, also our very own, will unlock the secrets on how to get your favorite job in, “Get a Great Job in The Open Source Workforce” (also Sunday)
- Did I mention we’ll be giving away SUSE hats at these sessions?
- We’ll also get to hang out with our kin–the family that is openSUSE
- and so much more!
We want you to be there! If you haven’t already registered, here is a discount code that will get you 50% off the registration fee. The promo code is: SUSE.
When you come, be sure to stop by the SUSE booth in the exhibit hall to pick up some SUSE gear and say, “HI!” We’ll be at booth 411/510 (it’s a big booth).
Our message this year is to let everyone know that what once started as an enterprise Linux distribution, has now become a multi-faceted open source company with offerings in OpenStack Cloud, Software-defined storage, and more. SUSE has grown a lot over the last year, and we can’t wait to tell you all about it.
SCaLE 15x takes place March 2-5, 2017, at the Pasadena Convention Center. You can register here.
No comments yet