SAP TechEd is the premier worldwide technical education conference for IT architects, administrators and developers playing their role with SAP technology.
SUSE is excited to be a Silver sponsor at SAP TechEd 2016 Bangalore October 5-7, 2016, India’s largest technology event. Please come and visit our S1.
One of our main topics this year is “Towards Zero Downtime,” so don’t miss our lecture session.
Tuesday, October 5, 2:00 p.m. (Mini theatre -Show Floor 3B 3C): Towards zero downtime for your digital architecture, Markus Guertler, SUSE
In the digital age, downtime isn’t an option. Whether planned downtime for SAP HANA or the more unpredictable unplanned downtime from failures or even natural disasters, your business is incurring business loss. You’re under pressure to supply more uptime in the data center to stay competitive and meet customer demands. Join our 20-minute discussion and learn how you can minimize your server downtime, maximize your service availability and build a digital infrastructure that keeps SAP HANA running 24×7, 365 days a year.
Strong partnership – Lenovo and SUSE
Through SUSE’s close collaboration with SAP and partners, customers worldwide benefit from the tight integration of products and services, as well as comprehensive operating system service and support options.
Don’t miss to stop by the Lenovo booth – a SUSE Alliance partner. Lenovo and SUSE presenters will cover the broad topic of high availability and disaster recovery in SAP HANA application environments and provide information about a certified Software Defined Storage solutions based on Ceph and SUSE Enterprise Storage with Lenovo Solutions for SAP HANA.
Join the Lecture Sessions:
- Software Defined Storage for SAP HANA using SUSE Enterprise Storage
- SUSE HA Configuration Guidelines for SAP HANA Using System Replication on Lenovo System x Servers
- SAP HANA Do’s & Don’ts
- Pave the Way to a Highly Available S/4 HANA Platform
- Critical measures to active Alwys-On with SAP HANA
Watch the demos:
- Lenovo converged HX Series running SAP Business Suite on SUSE
- Highlight IoT authentication on System x running SAP HANA
Ask questions, get answers
SAP TechEd Bangalore is a unique opportunity to talk to our SAP experts from Engineering, Professional Services, Alliances and North America Sales. They are ready to answer frequently asked questions, such as:
- What is the best cloud strategy for your SAP workload?
- What is the migration path to S/4HANA?
- What does it mean to move from Windows or UNIX to Linux?
- How do you automate SAP HANA system replications?
- How can you achieve zero downtime for your mission-critical SAP workloads?
You can also find out why over 95% of SAP HANA customers run on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications, the recommended and supported OS of choice for SAP HANA on premises and in the cloud.
We look forward to meeting you in Bangalore!